...because there is a little country living in all of us



Thursday, May 5, 2011

What a Wonderful Day... A NEW Blog!!!!

Hello bloggers!!!!  Yeah, I am finally here!! 
This all came about from my passion for decorating and the inspiration from Maria of Dreamy Whites!  She is most talented and I am in constant awe of her work.  Thank-you, Maria!


I love how Maria repurposed two old doors as her master bed headboard.


This is a picture that Maria took of her industrial soap tub.  She is an excellent photographer!

Maria also sells wonderful french farmhouse treasures at her online store.  I can't wait to tell you about all the wonderful things that I have purchased from her!

 I want to share a sample of pictures of my home to give you an idea of what we will be getting into here.  I hope you enjoy!


This is my bedroom... As you can see, I love antique grainsacks and linens.  I have them all over my home!



 Here is an old seed rack that I use to store some of my vintage linens.  The little cubbies work perfectly for storing vintage french tea towels!


This is all so new and exciting for me, I hope that my blog can be a place where I can exercise my creativity and hopefully inspire some of you along the way.

Thank-you again for stopping by,



Maria ~Rusty Hinge




1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I haven't see these photos yet, simply lovely my friend!!~
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you and appreciate all of your comments. It's a treat to read each one!
Love,
Maria

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.