...because there is a little country living in all of us



Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Harvest Table

Hello again!  Today, I want to show you my harvest table.  I store it in the barn until fall, then load it up with burlap runners, gourds, pumpkins,and bittersweet, but this year I took it out early to put on our new deck.  Take a look!



I love all the chippy, mismatched chairs paired together with it.  Nothing says country like a chippy old chair!  Together there are eight chairs, four down each side.  I have two more that fit the ends as well.



I threw a vintage grainsack roll on as a table runner.  I love the thick red stripes that contrast with the dark wood planks of the harvest table.





I love vintage french enamelware pitchers.  None of them are perfect with their chips and dings, but that just makes them all the more charming!



As summer winds down, I find myself desperate to be outside in the garden as much as possible!  Working out here is hardly a chore and time flies!  



 Spend lots of time outdoors with family this Labor Day weekend and enjoy the last warm days of summer!  I have the privilage of heading over to Burley Park Fleamarket again on Monday.  I am very excited!  I promise to show you all my summer fleamarket finds soon! 

Enjoy the holiday,


Maria ~Rusty Hinge


4 comments:

  1. love you maria and your beautiful eye for all old and "chippy" items. Its beautiful! I can't wait to join you for your sale.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the use of all the colorful enamelware pitchers! So charming!
    xo, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is an older post of yours, but I was looking through your blog and I love the table and pitchers - looks like a wonderful place to enjoy friends, family, and food!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you and appreciate all of your comments. It's a treat to read each one!
Love,
Maria

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.