...because there is a little country living in all of us



Saturday, May 3, 2014

Shoprustyhinge.com

Good afternoon, how are you doing?  I hope you are well!  I finally have a free day to photograph more new items to list in the shop!  There is much to come in the next several weeks including vintage linens, country quilts, French wares, ironstone, French bottle drying racks, and more!  Thank you, THANK YOU for taking time to explore my new site!  It means the world to me that you have visited!  It is still a work in progress and I am learning as I go, but I hope that it has been manageable thus far.  Please never hesitate to contact me if you have questions regarding it, I would love to help!  Please *Click Here* for another go.




Well, I better get back to it!  I have many miles to go before I sleep! :)






1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you and appreciate all of your comments. It's a treat to read each one!
Love,
Maria