...because there is a little country living in all of us



Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Harvest

Happy harvest table that is!  Previously, I introduced my harvest table, to read about it, click * Here*,  and had mentioned that during the fall harvest season, I really like to deck it out.  I took a few photos to show you so pull up a chair and enjoy! 




























  There is always room for you at my table!  Thank-you for taking time to stop by.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your week,

Maria ~Rusty Hinge


6 comments:

  1. LOve your Fall photos Maria~ I also like the new look of your blog header! xo Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria-

    LOVE it all! LOVE THE CHAIRS!!!Have a great day!!

    xo
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Maria!

    Wow, I adore your harvest table! Stunning & vibrant photos!!! Thank you for sharing. :)

    Hugs,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria,
    Love your beautiful photos!!! And your new header is fabulous!
    Anything with vintage grain sacks always makes me "Sigh"!
    Hope your having a beautiful weekend.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such gorgeous photography!
    Brava!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you and appreciate all of your comments. It's a treat to read each one!
Love,
Maria

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.