...because there is a little country living in all of us



Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine Drying Rack

Hello again, I hope you are enjoying your wintertime.  We have had bitter cold temps for the last couple weeks, but we are surviving here in northern Michigan!  Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I have been busy moving out all the winter decor and replacing with Valentine inspired adornment.






I hung French Coeur la Creme molds with twine on my bottle drying rack and filled the largest mold with conversation hearts to rest on top. 
























On another note, there is still time (but hurry!) to enter the French monogram antique linen giveaway.  For details on how to enter *Click Here*.  






This vintage tea towel is thick and heavy, like grain sack material.  It is in wonderful vintage condition and I am guessing that it has never been used.  You won't want to miss out on it so hurry and grab those recipes!  I will be doing the drawing tomorrow morning, so you have the rest of today and tonight to enter!  




Finally, I have to say THANK YOU to Jennifer Rizzo and all the other Holiday House Walk participates for voting my 2012 Christmas tour the winner of a spot in next year's Holiday House Walk!  I am so excited and thrilled to be included!  I have some big shoes to fill next year, but I won't let you all down!  In case you are curious as to what the Holiday House Walk is, please click on the button below.  Thank you so much again, Jennifer!  




Thank you for coming back again and again!  I feel blessed to call you friends.  I will be back soon with more Valentine decor and a very special guest-post.  And of course the winner of our little giveaway!  Don't forget to grab your recipes and enter TODAY.  It's your last chance!




Maria ~Rusty Hinge





14 comments:

  1. Oh I just love all your vintage treasures!!! Love those hearts on the drying rack!! I have three of those and I love that you put the candy hearts in them!! Where did you find that drying rack??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rack is just fabulous! Red? Heart shaped molds? Amazing! You find the coolest things! I love it!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rack is beautiful with all of your hearts on it..
    Stay warm there in Michigan..
    Have a wonderful weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever...and beautiful as always! I was just thinking about you last night and wondering what pretty new things were happening at your lovely house.

    Have you thought more about an on-line store? You have the perfect farmhouse style and I'm confident I would be your biggest customer! :)

    Stay Warm...it's freezing here in Nebraska also. xo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your heart molds on the drying rack! Beautiful as always, sweetie! Congrats to you for winning a spot on the Holiday House Walk...
    Have a lovely (warm) weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Valentine decor is lovely! Simple perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to come wander through your house just to get ideas. I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bottle rack with the moulds is so clever and everything is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What pretty pics, they are so lovely. I have never seen a drying rack in any color other than metal. Love yours in the rustic red.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it all.. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Maria! I love your decoration! So beautiful! Have a nice weekend! With love, Geli

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures!! Happy weekend to you! xx Holly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such lovely valentines decor and fabulous photos!

    Stay warm.

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you and appreciate all of your comments. It's a treat to read each one!
Love,
Maria