...because there is a little country living in all of us



Thursday, April 24, 2014

4/30/2014

Good evening to you!  I hope you are well!  I am super excited to announce that the ribbon will be cut on Wednesday,  April 30 at 11:00 AM (EST) and my new online shop found at shoprustyhinge.com will officially be open!  That's right, the shelves will be fully stocked and ready for all your buying pleasure!  Window shoppers welcome too!  I had hoped to have the doors open sooner, but life has been wonderfully busy over here with many irons in the fire.  One being, I recently started a new job at an adorable boutique here in town.  It is going great and I love it!  Now that I am adjusting to my new schedule, I can focus on the next big thing!  Yay!  Thank you very much for being patient with me while I worked this all out.  I can't believe it is almost here!  Below, I am sharing a tiny teaser of what's to come, with much more on Wednesday!










Please mark your calendars and come back for the big day and I would love it if you helped spread the word!  Thank you, THANK YOU again for all of your support!  Truly, none of this is possible without you!



Maria ~Rusty Hinge




7 comments:

  1. Some really lovely things in your preview, Maria! I will look forward to coming back and seeing your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait !!..happy weekend...love Ria...x !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait.

    Are you on instagram?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what I see, too, Maria! and I'm so excited for you!!! Can hardly wait for the big opening!!! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I`m so happy for you... The things are so lovely... Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you and appreciate all of your comments. It's a treat to read each one!
Love,
Maria