...because there is a little country living in all of us



Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Shop Rusty Hinge

Hello everyone!  How are you?  Spring is just barely showing its face here in northern Michigan.  We have had a long, cold winter, but today is a beautiful and sunny day in the high 30s!  It certainly feels like a heatwave considering the cold temps we have had recently.  I am excited to get outside and into the garden again, but sadly it might be a while yet for me, as it is still covered in deep snow drifts!  Anyhow, I wanted to announce that BIG things are unfolding over here, and I can't wait to fill you in!  One being that SHOP RUSTY HINGE website is finally finished!  I have worked extra hard putting it together the last couple months, and it is ready to go for your viewing pleasure!  I am currently sorting and photographing to soon stock the shelves with antique linens, quilts, ironstone, French treasures, collectibles and architectural salvage, but I want you to get a good feel for the site before the ribbon is cut just in case there are any kinks we need to work out beforehand.  





In case you can't bare to wait and the suspense is killing you, I have shared a tiny sneak peek above of what is coming to the shop!  There is much, much more, but for today I invite you to simply head over to explore the new site and get familiar with it!  My shop address is:  shoprustyhinge.com.


I hope you enjoy and please stay tuned for updates on the shop Grand Opening Coming Soon!



Maria ~Rusty Hinge






18 comments:

  1. Such beautiful things, Maria! I'm heading over to check it all out now! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, oh, I'm in trouble. My credit card is beginning to quiver. It looks lovely, just one thing, the pictures in the header move very quickly, would you consider slowing them down just a bit? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new Shop looks great, Maria! Can't wait to see what lovely goods you have to share with us:-)

    Hope you guys warm up soon.

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful things, Maria! And such beautiful photography!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, It looks beautiful. You've done a wonderful job putting your shop together...I can hardly wait until opening day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks exquisite. I always enjoy reading your posts and am looking forward to your new shop and all of your beautiful inspiration. Blessings, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria,
    Congrats on your new shop! The pics look wonderful.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maria I am so excited for you and for ME!! I can't wait to purchase!!!\

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait darling !!!...lovely !!! enjoy the weekend ...love Ria...x !

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks really great... I can`t wait :-) Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Maria, I love everything and I wish I had it in my Boutique. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. your shop of products looks great.thanks for sharing very beautiful post.
    laptops in Pakistan
    LCD in Pakistan
    cell phones in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous honor! Thank you so much. I loved reading through these quotes and starting my day with a big bouquet of inspiration. You're delightful!
    Luxurious Living Room in White Color

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting for you, Maria! And I'm so happy for you, too! Can hardly wait to see what you have in your lovely new shop! ♥

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello lovely blog you have! Now there is both a Blog Hop and a giveaway on my blog if you would like to participate! http://gladalinjen.blogspot.se/2014/04/blog-hop-blowout.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maria, so happy I found your blog. My first visit. Come visit sometime
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you and appreciate all of your comments. It's a treat to read each one!
Love,
Maria