...because there is a little country living in all of us



Monday, November 23, 2015

For the Love of Pumpkins

Welcome, welcome, I am so glad you are here!  If you are shocked to see pumpkins, don't be alarmed,  I am the kind of gal that likes to stretch each season out for as long as possible, in fact, I admit some years there just might have been Christmas lights up in January!  And who doesn't love pumpkins even now this late into November?  Thanksgiving week is upon us and we are going to have some fun together this week!  For the promised fall home tour, let's do something a little different.  Each day, between now and Thanksgiving day, I will be posting fall home tour photos on the Instagram and Facebook pages.  I would love it if you come back each day for a tiny dose of fall, Rusty Hinge style!




After our petite fall tour this week, it's on to Christmas decorating with the annual virtual Holiday Housewalk!  Yay!  I can not wait and hope you will join us for the housewalk starting next Monday, November 30!  I have been working extra hard scheming and planning how to deck the halls this year and hope not to disappoint!  Please mark your calendars and come along!


Find me here:
facebook.com/rustyhingelifestyle
instagram.com/rustyhingelifestyle


Happy Thanksgiving!




2 comments:

  1. A beautiful display indeed and very festive! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to hold off on Christmas too and finish enjoying fall and Thanksgiving! Can I ask what the wooden container is that your pumpkins are in? So very cool looking!!
    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you and appreciate all of your comments. It's a treat to read each one!
Love,
Maria