...because there is a little country living in all of us



Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Rusty Chandelier and Sweet Autumn Clematis

Hello, how are you doing this week?  I can't show you my harvest table without showing you the rusty chandelier I hauled out of the garage just for the season.  I also took a few pictures of my Sweet Autumn Clematis vine as well.  I recommend trying this vine in your garden next year.  It blooms late and the hundreds of tiny white flowers give off the most wonderful scent! 

















Are you getting ready for the upcoming holiday season?  I love all the anticipation and excitement in the air this time of year.  Can't wait!

Maria ~Rusty Hinge


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful chandelier, and I love that clematis vine... so pretty!
    I can't wait for the upcoming holiday season, too... it's my favorite! :)
    ~ Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the chandelier and it's too cute with the pumpkin in it:)
    Have a great night!
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. honestly, Maria, when I get a little melancholy about apartment living with not an inch of ground to cultivate, I visit your blog. I love the images of the clematis! Thank you

    MC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you and appreciate all of your comments. It's a treat to read each one!
Love,
Maria