...because there is a little country living in all of us



Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Memorial Day Sale!

Happy Memorial Day!  What are your plans for the long weekend?  I love summer holidays, don't you?  It looks like the rain has cleared out for a while and it is a beautiful day today here in Michigan!  I can finally open up all the windows and doors to let the warm air in!  Yeah!  I absolutely love summer!  I couldn't resist having a little summer holiday sale this weekend at Shop Rusty Hinge!  Want to take a gander?  Please *Click Here*. 






On another note, I went into town to pick up some groceries this week and came home with one of my favorite magazines!  Oh, oh, oh there is a very familiar French ironstone bowl of cherries on a very familiar railroad cart coffee table right on the front cover!  I still can't believe that our old farmhouse is featured there!  A huge thank you to all who made it possible!  To read all about the photo shoot, please *Click Here*.  You can pick up the Spring/Summer 2014 issue of Best of Flea Market Style anywhere such as grocery stores and bookstores or you can have it shipped right to your door, simply by clicking *Here*.  You will also spot the gorgeous home of Tracey from French Larkspur in this issue as well!  Congrats, Tracey!  I love, love your feature!  :)


Happy Memorial Day!






2 comments:

  1. I saw your feature, Maria!
    Congratulations!
    Your home is beautiful!
    withLove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy I came across your blog. Looking forward to sharing inspiration.
    : )
    Alison
    Www.soiledrotten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you and appreciate all of your comments. It's a treat to read each one!
Love,
Maria