...because there is a little country living in all of us



Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Antique Barn Moving Sale- Part 1

Firstly, thank you, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts.  The incredible outpouring of love and encouragement from you all has literally uplifted us to a place of peace with confidence over all that is transpiring before us now! :)  




I also thought to share a few of the larger items that will be available for purchase at my Antique Barn Sale.  With their bulkier size, I figured it might be easier to give you a heads up on them to plan accordingly on coming for them.  If you desired to purchase any, just send a message to me at mgmarcusse@gmail.com to stake your claim.  You may pay and pick up the day of the sale or any time after up to moving day on July 13.  I can also take a Paypal payment as well!  May I ask that if you claim them now, please honor and see it through to the purchase and pickup.  
Thank you very much! :)




Large ornate floor mirror.  It measures 42" wide and 84" tall.  
Price~ $685.




Garden house of windows.  
Price~ $350.  
Note:  The birdhouse and post will also be available for purchase at the sale as well!




Vintage primitive manger.  
Price~ $145.








Garden gazebo.  (It can be taken apart for easier transport!)  
Price~ $60.  
Note:  The wooden wall pockets will also be available for purchase at the sale as well!




Shabby architectural header.  
Price~ $125.








Massive wooden columns from an old school house in northern Wisconsin.  They measure 10' 8" tall.  Price~ $850 for the pair.


This is just a smidgen!  You will find tons more including vintage French bottle drying racks, European goat cart, cast iron sink, vintage beds, chairs, benches, stools, cupboards, antique quilts, vintage scales, home decor, seasonal, ironstone, vintage laundry carts, architectural salvage and much, much more!  Stay tuned, I will be sharing a few more photos soon!  The sale dates are Friday, June 20 from 1 pm to 6 pm and Saturday, June 21 from 9 am to 2 pm at 10128 S Lucas Road Mc Bain, MI 49657. 
Hope to see you there!  :)



Thank you, THANK YOU all again!









4 comments:

  1. Maria~ It sounds like you are on to bigger an better and very important things. Good luck to you on this journey:)) I wish I lived closer to come to the sale. I love it all.
    Sending prayers and good thoughts your way as you begin this new chapter:)
    xo~ Cheryl
    When/what are you adding to the online shop??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know McBain well. My aunt lives in Lake City.. Have you looked into Christian family services out of Southfield?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a very brave couple, Maria, to sell your home and possessions to attain your dream of a family. All these items are so great and I wish you the best of luck with it all. I love your gardens, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredible mirror! Unfortunately I'm on the west coast but I wish you the best luck and fun...You're sure to do great.

    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you and appreciate all of your comments. It's a treat to read each one!
Love,
Maria